YOU!!







YOU!!!

Every morning I think of you,
You are one of the lucky few,
To divert my attention,
To disturb my concentration,
Yet to relieve me of any tension,
Without even your mention...


Some things I need,
One of them is You.
Some things I crave,
One of them is you.
Some things I desire,
One of them is you.
Some things I love,
But the only girl is you...

You make me smile,
when I am all tear.
You make me brave,
when I am all fear.
Your absence makes me lonely,
even when i am with friends or family.
You make me forget my pain and sorrow,
As I hope to meet you every tomorrow.....


But, how do I everyday expect,
That such a gorgeous girl I'll one day get,
Why would you accompany me on a date,
When , for the past year, we've hardly ever met...
it ain't easy to forget the first love,
Harder if it's as good as you.
People say, i'll get over it,
Their quote, I don't quite understand it....

You may not end up being my girlfriend,
But I'll keep loving you till my days end.
You may not end up being my wife,
But , you'll forever remain in my life.
You may not be mine, That's destiny,
But my love for you is infinity,
Which, my dear, shall last till eternity,
Which, my dear, shall last till eternity.........










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!