LIFE OF A YOUNG TEEN---REALITY N DREAMZ!







FIRST DAY IN JUNIOR COLLEGE !!

[ i had written it three years ago and i was very immature then...]


The day I passed out of school,
All I needed was to look cool.
I didn't know what to do,
coz there was no school bus to pick me from home.
I had a dilemna, what to wear,
Or how the boring profs i would bear..
About the college, I had heard lots,
It was nothing but rots.
I had no idea what is meant by "punk",
But i was damn sure, the first lecture I was gonna bunk..


As through the college gate I merrily hopped,
I thought, the girl beside me truly rocked.
As I kept looking at her sensuous lips,
I thought, Hey, she looked hotter than Bips.
Thats when she came over to me and said,
You look very cute,and i blushed.
Lets sit together for the lecture, I suggested,
and she readily agreed.
With this pretty girl, as I chatted,
My fellow students choked and gasped.
Throughout the class we had loads of fun,
As I kept hoping she wasn't planning to become a nun.

The lecture ended, so did my day,
A wry smile came across my face,
Thank goodness! the lecture i hadn't bunked,
Which makes me emphatically say,
Oh, What a day! What a day!...

[now tell me, Was it a dream or was it an exciting reality?!]




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!