FRIENDS..



AS YOU ALL CAN SEE, THESE ARE MY FRIENDS! (some of them are missing in the pics displayed above.....)
FRIENDS:

My group of friends has no end,
You might think, is it a trend..
From school to college to orkut,
Just imagine the time ever put
In having all kinds of pleasure and fun,
Right since the time I started to run...
We keep creating rumours,
As the time flies..
Also bailing out someone,
On the verge of cries..
We do have a fight,
For our individual rights,
With all our might,
Never does it last more than a night..
They helped me when life took its toll,
Or the time when I had a mighty fall..
They helped me stand,
They helped me recover,
But now it's all over,
Forever, forever...
It was time to part,
I realised deep in my heart,
I had lots to say,
I'll miss you all everyday.
My life without you would be such a bore,
Won't we meet anymore?
Now ninety days have passed,
Since my friends left me,
forever, forever..
Only to meet me never, never again ..
My life is devoid of any fun,
Since my friends left me forever, forever,
Only to meet never, Never , never again.......
It's all over,
Forever, forever,
Only to meet never, never again.......
P.S....love u all, my dear friends!!...hope such a day never comes in my life and you would always be there....!!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!