REMINISCENCE!!


Reminiscence!!

Dedicated to Indian Institute of Management Indore & all the friends I made here!!!

Indeed, love it was, at first sight,
With the serenity, the grandeur,
As I entered the hallowed portal, on a July night,
With big ambitions, with great hopes,

Along the way, fortunate I was, to have many highs,
Albeit a few lows, now completely forgotten,
And as we reach a stage of Goodbyes,
Gripped with nostalgia, here I sit, reminiscing,

This is a place that shaped my personality,
A place which gave me amazing friends,
Bonds, sure I am, which will last till eternity,
A place I talk about with affection and pride,

How can I forget the midnight birthday celebrations,
Or the hours spent chatting in night mess,
Or the countless parties on smallest of occasions,
It’s indeed been a memorable journey,

How can I forget the last minute preparations,
And in the last term, not even that,
How can I not remember the futile GLOBING in examinations,
Gripped with nostalgia, here I sit, reminiscing,

I see an infinite collage of priceless moments,
When I think of the time we rurally immersed,
Where we bonded, where we shared secrets,
Or the fun-filled and adventurous trip to the mountains,

In good and bad times, in joy and sorrow,
We have been there for each other,
And my friends, I see a bleak tomorrow,
Without the awesomeness of your company,

Some say, things end only to start a new chapter,
But a part of me doesn’t want to leave,
And I know, I would come here again, for sure,
To relive the timeless memories, the best two years of life......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!