IF ONLY !!


If Only !!

If only I could express what you mean to me,
If only I could tell you how special you are,
I wish I could fearlessly declare that I love you,
And hopefully, take our friendship to the next level,

I never thought I would fall for you,
I never thought I would be intoxicated by your charm,
Or crave for your company every single moment,
And dream of creating worlds with you,

Every time I see you smile; the world ceases to exist,
Every time I hear your voice; I become deaf to other sounds,
Every time I sleep; I am transported to a magical world,
A world where you are just mine, a happy place,

My heart chants your name in every single beat,
My soul remembers you in every single breath,
My mind thinks of you in every single thought,
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you,

If only expressing my feelings wouldn’t complicate our bond,
If only there wasn’t a deep-rooted fear of rejection,
Or see you distance away as a consequence,
For I can’t bear the trauma of losing a sweet friend,

If only I could read all your thoughts about me,
If only I could know whether I had a chance,
I wish I could somehow muster courage and ask you out,
For you make me feel happy, lucky and loved,

If only it were so easy to ask you out,
I would have proposed to you this very moment,
Bent on one knee, with flowers, chocolates and a ring, but,
Unspoken some desires would be; just a silent admirer I'm meant to be.............


Comments

  1. yet again a journey in the fields of love and romance... truly captivating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!