IN YOUR PERPETUAL LONGING!!

In your perpetual longing!!

After yet another stressful day,
At three in the morning, on bed as I lay,
Eyes drooping, mind exhausted, body paining,
For a good night’s sleep I am hoping,

I close my eyes, and a moment later I find,
You creeping, as usual, into my mind,
That sweet smile, those gorgeous eyes I begin imagining,
And thus begins yet another night of your longing,

I think of calling you, but it’s too late,
And sadly, for a few more hours I would have to wait,
Before I could hear your sensuous voice,
I am so incomplete without you, yet again I realize,

My mind drifts to our romantic walks in the rain,
And I wish those happy days would come again,
Can you recollect the expressions on your face,
When we had once discovered an unknown, unexplored place,

I remember the time we had spent on the beach,
Staring at the horizon far away from our reach,
Holding hands, sentimental, silent; yet completely at ease,
Coz your presence is so comforting; and I wished time would freeze,

I long for the countless lunches which we had together,
Or the elaborate plans we made of our future,
Our magnificent house, our cute kids, many an extravagant dream,
But light years away, everything now does seem,

I then visualize our first and only kiss,
And the many tight hugs, so perfect, so bliss,
Sweetheart, I don’t know when I’ll get to see you again,
And that you’re not here gives me immense pain,

In your perpetual longing am I,
As to manage the gruelling schedules, I try,
 I just can’t stop thinking about you,
As I live my life in delirium; in constant dreams of you.................

Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!