THE FRIEND I PRAYED FOR!!


The friend I prayed for!!

Amidst self-centered people,
Who only manipulate friends,
I am thankful that you I found,
I am grateful to have you around,

I am awed by your persona,
With all the qualities you are laden,
Be it cuteness, be it sweetness,
Be it smartness, be it greatness,

I can’t express how happy I feel,
To have someone who understands me,
To have a buddy who I can trust immensely,
A companion with whom I am always happy,

I have quite a few friends,
But true ones like you are rare,
One who hates seeing me sad even for a short while,
And who will do anything to make me smile,

There were times when you weren’t there,
And misunderstandings threatened to break our bond,
But I know; it will never happen,
And our friendship will always deepen,

My friend, even when I am angry,
Or upset because of you,
You can always count on me,
And near you, for you, I’ll always be,

You are the friend I always wanted,
You are the one I always prayed for,
With you around, my happiness never fades away,
I wish I could be with you everyday……….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!