I WISH- PART 2 !!


I wish- Part 2!!

I wish I could have sweet talks with you,
I wish I could go on long walks with you,
I wish I could get that importance,
Which you give to someone else,

I know I am smarter than him,
I know I am better than him,
I know I would keep you happier,
Yet why do you choose him over me,

Is there a way to stop you,
Is there a way to say, don’t go, I need you,
Is there a way to show how much,
I love you, to prove how much I care,

I want to be close to you, to kiss you tenderly,
I want to caress you, to make love to you passionately,
I want to hold you in my arms,
To gaze into your eyes, to fondle your hair,

I feel that in your absence, in tears,
In pain and in fears,
In your perpetual longing,
My life has to be lived maybe,

I wish I had one chance,
I wish I could ask u out once,
I wish I could express how I feel,
But sadly, you’ll never know,

One thing I must now realize,
One thing I must understand,
One thing I should learn,
Is to move on; coz sadly you won’t ever be mine……….

Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!