MESMERIZED!!


Mesmerized!!


This poem's very special to my heart...and i have written it after a very memorable incident that took place recently!!

I feel mesmerized,
By your divine presence,
I never quire estimated,
Your beauty immense,
I had seen your pics numerous,
But now that I have met you personally,
I now realize you are so gorgeous,
As I feel, a long-time dream has come true, really.

I was truly fortunate,
That we finally met,
You made my day, you truly did,
And now I know,
One thing indeed,
I feel I am addicted to you,
And I don’t think,
I can quite live without you

Since that wonderful evening,
You are forever immersed in my mind,
I feel lost, I am wondering,
Am I in heaven of any kind,
I feel I am attracted to you,
I am sure I am addicted to you,
I feel I am captivated by you,
And I am sure I just can’t live without you.

I always desired to meet you,
I always craved to spend a moment with you,
I always knew this dream would come true,
I just didn’t know when,
But now I am so happy, so elated,
I feel so delighted, so enlightened,
One thing’s for sure,
This is the best phase of my life, dear.

You make me feel so special,
With you, it always feels so wonderful,
I owe everything to you,
You refresh me like the first drop of morning dew,
I am indebted to you, immense,
You made me live life in its true sense,
And about this, there’s no pretence,
I just want to be with you forever.

You make me smile, when I am all tear,
You make me brave, when I am all fear,
I am mesmerized by your divine presence,
I never estimated your beauty immense,
I feel addicted to you,
I feel captivated by you,
And I am sure of one thing,
I just can't live without you....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!