CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!





















CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!


THIS ONE'S WRITTEN STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART AND UNEDITED..A BIT LONG TOO...BUT IF YOU ALL CAN WATCH A HINDI FILM FOR 3.5-4 HOURS.,..THEN THERE SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM!! lol!!

Well, I don’t know how to write a non-poetic post but I do know why to write it...the reason being…I am really bored now, writing the same kind of poems again and again….also I believe in the saying. DARE TO BE DIFFERENT….so I am gonna write my first non-poetic post….hope u enjoy reading it, my dear friends!(if u don’t like it, well, I am gonna blow your heads off!!!....just kidding…!!)

Sometimes, I wonder…why do you hate your own life?...why do you try to be someone else?....why do you copy someone?..be it hairstyle or dressing sense or whatever..WHY??...the simple reason being, you are not satisfied with life….well, not all aspects, but mostly a major aspect like LOVE

In day-to-day life, for the past three years, I have been observing real-life couples, walking hand-in-hand, as if the world doesn’t exist…the love and respect they have for their respective partners…..really makes me feel happy that even in this fast-paced world where relationships break so rapidly, love does exist…..Now have some pity for the singles in this town who feel jealous seeing these couples…they think…”wish there was someone!"

I have consulted many people in the past whether looks matter..and these wise men say…looks don't matter, it’s the physical, mental and spiritual compatibility that matters....When you ask anyone about how his/her ideal partner should be, the answer usually is----"the person should be understanding, honest , sweet, smart, intelligent and blah blah blah"...No one ever says---"the person should be cute, handsome/pretty, hot/sexy and blah blah blah"… BUT IF LOOKS DIDN'T MATTER, THEN WHY DO MOST GIRLS HAVE A CRUSH ON BRAD PITT OR HRITHIK ROSHAN??!!...SO WHAT'S THE REALITY?....HELP ME OUT, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!


Ok, forget it for the time-being…let me introduce you all to a new word which you all are familiar with…FLIRTING…and the word that usually comes with it…PICK-UP LINES….pick-up lines, well, I can’t define them, but some wise men say….boss, if you are going to propose to a girl, better have a pick-up line ready…my question is, would a girl say “ yes” to a guy just because he has a nice line and he is a good flirt….do even real life love stories begin with a nice, cheesy, romantic line as often shown in films??....Is real love that insignificant that it has to be displayed through pick-up lines….or to express love, is a tattoo necessary??....aren’t feelings enough?....are the people getting crazy with the increase in technology?....To whoever believes in pick-up lines, here’s my opinion….THEY ARE BULLSHIT!!...IF A GIRL DISLIKES YOU THEN THEY WON’T EVER WORK….CONVERSELY, IF SOMEONE REALLY LOVES YOU, THEN YOU DON’T NEED A PICK-UP LINE..COZ LOVE SPEAKS ITS OWN LANGUAGE….EVEN IN SILENCE!! (what a philosopher I am!...)

People living in Mumbai would be familiar with the LINE MARO segment of Mumbai mirror…NONSENSE!!...let me give an example to demonstrate the fact that they are stupid…YOU BETTER HAVE A LICENCE, COZ YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!....you think that’s romantic….well, maybe you think so…but sorry, I don’t!....now here’s a question to young, single girls….WOULD YOU FALL HEAD-OVER-HEELS WITH A GUY JUST BECAUSE HE'S A GOOD FLIRT?....THEN DOES IT MEAN THAT ALL INTROVERT, SHY GUYS SHOULD REMAIN SINGLE FOREVER??...(in that case, people like me should better head to the Himalayas to lead a life of a sanyasi…)


I would never be able to understand what goes on in a woman’s mind…..but maybe all my lovely female friends would be able to help me out with these questions..by telling me what goes on in their mind…..whether they agree with my point of view or not….waiting for your valuable comments!!

( And this doesn't mean that male readers are not allowed to comment....!!LOL!!)




P.S....MY POST IS JUST A WAY OF EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS....SO I EXPECT THE READERS TO TAKE MY VIEWS SPORTINGLY..NOTHING PERSONAL!!..NO HARD FEELINGS PLEASE!

SIGNING OFF!!

CHEERS!!




Comments

  1. Hey i'm Abhishek from VJTI Mech. 7~11 batch.
    Although i feel pick-up lines are way too corny, i must admit- one particular pick-up in 'Line Maro' really got my goat. It went something like: "I just wanted to show this rose how amazingly beautiful you are."!! hehe...anyway keep putting up your thoughts here. It makes for good reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!